Friday, July 30, 2010

Theory test destruction

So the theory test didn’t go too well. I failed. In fact I got zero. A kind friend pointed that out to me when I was at my lowest.

But I feel I have to explain that it wasn’t my fault. I explained to the lady in my driving school that I needed it on a Saturday in about four-six weeks. So when a letter came through the door with a late twenties date on it I assumed that it was for the last Saturday of July.

Unfortunately I wasn’t free on the last Saturday of July so had to phone up to re-arrange….

“Hello, I would like to rearrange my theory test, my name is Andrew Webster”

“You can’t rearrange your test if it started 15 minutes ago, can you check the date for me


"...Bugger"

Even if it wasn't completely my fault, the stats speak for themselves. I’ve got a failed theory test next to my name. Embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment